Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers

Emily Dozier, Staff Writer

After a five year professional hiatus, Disney boy band Jonas Brothers have announced a reunion. Brothers Nick, Joe, and Kevin announced their comeback February 28th before releasing the song “Sucker” at midnight. The group officially signed to Republic Records the weekend following this release, hinting at a possible upcoming tour as well. According to front man Joe Jonas, 30-40 more songs are already finished, and likely, an album, too.

While the song itself topped the charts immediately, the music video for “Sucker” is the real accomplishment. It features Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Sophie Turner, and Danielle Jonas, each brothers’ significant other. They stole the show, dressed head to toe in colorful fabrics and jewels. Shot at a lavish estate in England, the song is about the men being “suckers” for the women. The family affair was a hit with the leading ladies and for fans around the world.

The announcement of the Jonas band reunion aims for the millennial and teenage female population; these are the girls who grew up listening to the Camp Rock stars. It couldn’t come at a better time either. After Chopra’s iconic marriage to Nick last December, fans reminisced in the band and the music again. While each brother has had his own success, the trio is undoubtedly an unstoppable force when together. Everyone can expect to hear about them all day and all night for the next few months.

• Jonas Brothers

Showcase

Rowing

• Jonas Brothers

8-Year-Old Heroically Saves Sister From Kidnapper

• Jonas Brothers

The Happiest Man in Baseball

• Jonas Brothers

Fashion

Understanding the 2019 Met Gala: Notes On Camp

• Jonas Brothers

Top Issues of 2020 Elections Include Healthcare, Climate Change, and Immigration Policies

• Jonas Brothers

Legislation to Enact New Abortion Law

• Jonas Brothers

Three Days Grace’s Blessing in Disguise

• Jonas Brothers

Fashion

Are High School Dress Codes Needed?

• Jonas Brothers

Keeping Things Where They Are

• Jonas Brothers

Stylishly Giving Back

Jonas Brothers