Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers

Emily Dozier, Staff Writer

After a five year professional hiatus, Disney boy band Jonas Brothers have announced a reunion. Brothers Nick, Joe, and Kevin announced their comeback February 28th before releasing the song “Sucker” at midnight. The group officially signed to Republic Records the weekend following this release, hinting at a possible upcoming tour as well. According to front man Joe Jonas, 30-40 more songs are already finished, and likely, an album, too.

While the song itself topped the charts immediately, the music video for “Sucker” is the real accomplishment. It features Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Sophie Turner, and Danielle Jonas, each brothers’ significant other. They stole the show, dressed head to toe in colorful fabrics and jewels. Shot at a lavish estate in England, the song is about the men being “suckers” for the women. The family affair was a hit with the leading ladies and for fans around the world.

The announcement of the Jonas band reunion aims for the millennial and teenage female population; these are the girls who grew up listening to the Camp Rock stars. It couldn’t come at a better time either. After Chopra’s iconic marriage to Nick last December, fans reminisced in the band and the music again. While each brother has had his own success, the trio is undoubtedly an unstoppable force when together. Everyone can expect to hear about them all day and all night for the next few months.

Emily Dozier, Staff Writer

Emily Dozier is a senior in Journalism 4 at Northgate. After high school, she plans to pursue a degree in journalism and communications while playing college...

• Jonas Brothers

2019’s State Art Show

• Jonas Brothers

College- How Much Does it Matter?

• Jonas Brothers

Nationwide Youth Climate Strike

• Jonas Brothers

Vaccines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

• Jonas Brothers

The Absolute Stupidity of the Rich Parents Involved in the Illegal College Admissions Scheme

• Jonas Brothers

Literary Arts

Why Schools Should Do Choice Reads

• Jonas Brothers

50 People Killed By White Supremacist in Two New Zealand Mosques

• Jonas Brothers

College Crimes: The Rich and Famous

• Jonas Brothers

NASA Announces First All-Female Spacewalk

• Jonas Brothers

Lori Loughlin College Cheating Scandal

Jonas Brothers