5- Star Recruit, Dominick Blaylock: A Star in the Making for Georgia Football

Olivia Harvey, Staff Writer

Georgia’s passing offense will look a little different in the upcoming 2019 season. Wide receivers, Riley Ridley and Mecole Hardman have already announced they will be going Pro. Georgia’s Tight end, Isaac Nauta, will also be going Pro. Terry Godwin will also be leaving the Georgia team, as he will be graduating this year. The Georgia team will be losing four top players from 2018.

In the upcoming months, you will see that media networks will question Georgia’s 2019  offense, but Georgia will be just fine in its upcoming season. Fans can expect to see Jeremiah Holloman, tight end Charlie Woerner, wide receivers Tyler Simmons, and Demetris Robertson to come back. The real reason fans should not worry about this years passing offense is because of 5 star wide receiver, Dominick Blaylock.

Dominick Blaylock is a senior at Walton High School, (Marietta, GA) and a wide receiver for his high school football team. Blaylock is the No. 6 wide receiver in the nation. He has already committed and signed with Georgia and will begin this summer. Georgia has not signed a 5- Star receiver since Marlon Brown, in 2009. Georgia is confident in Blaylock and says that there will not be any de-recruiting necessary for him.

The Bulldogs are set to produce another talented team in the 2019 season, talent that they haven’t seen in a while, with Blaylock committing and Georgia’s returning favorite’s such as, quarterback Jake Fromm and running back D’Andre Swift. Georgia’s passing offense is set to be just as good as last years, if not a little bit better. The team is ready for its upcoming season and is excited to see what is to come with the new additions added to the team.

Olivia Harvey, Staff Writer

Olivia Harvey is a sophomore at Northgate High School. Her interest include musical theatre, singing, and dancing. In her free time, she likes to play...

• 5- Star Recruit, Dominick Blaylock: A Star in the Making for Georgia Football

The Importance of Foreign Language

Georgia’s Stacey Abrams Gives Democratic response to SOTU

Viking Swimmers Excel in County, Advance to State

Why It Doesn’t Really Matter If You Didn’t Watch Super Bowl LIII

Four African-American Girls Allegedly Strip Searched in New York Middle School

Now is a Good Time to Start Worrying about the Survival of Mankind

Global Warming Continues to Creep, Contrary to Polar Vortex

Pelosi Claps Back

• Showcase

Kennedy Eltz: Bringing Honor to Northgate

Remember Brexit? Well, The Process Is Still Ongoing