The Northgate Troll

Elijah Barrow, Staff Writer

If you’ve heard a strange sound in the bathrooms, or thought you saw a shadowy figure in a corner, you’ve likely spotted the Northgate troll. The troll is said to roam the school in no discernible pattern, going where we pleases, when he pleases. No one can identify the troll’s features, as anyone who’s seen him has mysteriously vanished. These disappearances have been linked to the Northgate troll. There are many signs that the troll is coming, and many ways to deter him from whatever he plans to do.

If you plan on scaring the troll away, don’t fret, as there are many ways to prevent his attack. It is proven that the Northgate troll is terrified of light, artificial or natural. This means flashlights will make him flee. If you have any reason to believe the troll is near, shine your light near the spot you think he is. Another successful method to get the troll away is to spray him with perfume. The troll has been recorded to flee from the powerful smells of perfume.

However, if you wish to attack, or maybe even kill the Northgate troll, there are a few methods that could work. Attacking the troll with incendiary weapons is expected to be the best method.  If you are able to get a lighter into school, this will be your best chance to kill the troll. Studies show it’s weakest point is it’s head. A blow to the head, followed by a direct flame to the head, should cause the troll to burn up and turn to ash.

The Northgate troll is said to travel through the ceiling, poking it’s head out through the ceiling tiles to check the students, waiting to attack it’s next victim. Avoid this creature at all cost, and if you do happen to come across him, watch out, because he may just be the last thing you see.

• The Northgate Troll

Literary Arts

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Announced 2017’s Word of the Year

• The Northgate Troll

Matt Lauer Out at the Today Show

• The Northgate Troll

Net Neutrality: Finally coming to an end?

• The Northgate Troll

Georgia SEC Champions

• The Northgate Troll

Russia Banned from the Olympics

• The Northgate Troll

Lee Middle School Gun Scare

• The Northgate Troll

War Criminal

• The Northgate Troll

Chinese Actress Liu Yifei is Mulan in its Live Action Remake

• The Northgate Troll

“Come Alive” with The Greatest Showman

• The Northgate Troll

Roy Halladay, 40, dies in plane crash in Gulf of Mexico

The Northgate Troll