The Northgate Troll

Elijah Barrow, Staff Writer

If you’ve heard a strange sound in the bathrooms, or thought you saw a shadowy figure in a corner, you’ve likely spotted the Northgate troll. The troll is said to roam the school in no discernible pattern, going where we pleases, when he pleases. No one can identify the troll’s features, as anyone who’s seen him has mysteriously vanished. These disappearances have been linked to the Northgate troll. There are many signs that the troll is coming, and many ways to deter him from whatever he plans to do.

If you plan on scaring the troll away, don’t fret, as there are many ways to prevent his attack. It is proven that the Northgate troll is terrified of light, artificial or natural. This means flashlights will make him flee. If you have any reason to believe the troll is near, shine your light near the spot you think he is. Another successful method to get the troll away is to spray him with perfume. The troll has been recorded to flee from the powerful smells of perfume.

However, if you wish to attack, or maybe even kill the Northgate troll, there are a few methods that could work. Attacking the troll with incendiary weapons is expected to be the best method.  If you are able to get a lighter into school, this will be your best chance to kill the troll. Studies show it’s weakest point is it’s head. A blow to the head, followed by a direct flame to the head, should cause the troll to burn up and turn to ash.

The Northgate troll is said to travel through the ceiling, poking it’s head out through the ceiling tiles to check the students, waiting to attack it’s next victim. Avoid this creature at all cost, and if you do happen to come across him, watch out, because he may just be the last thing you see.

• The Northgate Troll

Top 3 Upcoming Fall Anime: It Gets Better and Better

• The Northgate Troll

New York Limo Crash

• The Northgate Troll

Flying Squirrel

• The Northgate Troll

Migrant Children Can Be Quietly Adopted While Their Parents Are Deported

• The Northgate Troll

Opinions

Cheating in The Classroom: A New Side to The Story

• The Northgate Troll

2018-19 Homecoming King and Queen

• The Northgate Troll

4 Ways Teens Can Spend Time on Self-Care

• The Northgate Troll

Local Hurricane Florence Relief Efforts

• The Northgate Troll

Opinions

How School and Sleeping Don’t Mix

• The Northgate Troll

The Race to Confirm Brett Kavanaugh

The Northgate Troll